Information about personal data protection
Exceed Solutions d.o.o., as a personal data processing controller, protects your privacy, and processes only information that is required for the purpose of processing. Categories of personal data we collect for those purposes are:
- Identification information: first and last name
- Contact information: e-mail.
The purpose of processing and legal basis
We collect and process your data for the purpose of responding to your request.
We collect and process your data because it is required to contact you regarding the response to your request and we do not use it for any other purpose.
The source of personal data
We process personal data that is required to fulfill the previously mentioned purposes.
We collect and process personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently and care for its accuracy, integrity, promptness, and security.
The processing of your data based on our legitimate interests is subject to specific rules that allow you to object to such processing at any time, based on your particular situation.
The legitimate interests, based on which Exceed Solutions d.o.o. will process your personal information are:
- Contacting clients (marketing) for the purpose of responding to the request.
Obligation to protect personal data
We are obliged to protect your personal data following the highest standards, which means that we will not disclose or make it available to third parties, except in the following cases:
- If you consent in writing to the disclosure of certain confidential information for a particular purpose or to a specific person;
- If the information is required by the Ministry of the Interior or the competent public attorney for the purpose of a job within their jurisdiction;
- If the information is required by the court or notary public for the procedure being conducted, and the submission of such information is required in writing;
- In the cases determined by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL concerning the possibility and rules of personal data processing carried out on behalf of the client by the executors.
Recipients or categories of personal information recipients
In all the above cases, we will only disclose your personal data to the above explicitly stated third parties and/or persons explicitly stated in the above mentioned and other laws and regulations in the Republic of Croatia and the data will not be passed on to third parties without legal obligation.
Retaining your personal data
We retain information that we collect from you only for as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose of collecting. After that, we will delete your personal data.
- The right of access – you have the right to contact us at any time to get confirmation if your personal data is being processed, and in case it is, to request access to your personal data and information to which you are entitled concerning the protection of personal data.
- The right to rectification – if we are processing your data that is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have your personal data corrected at any time
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if we have illegally processed it or if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it. Please note that there might be reasons that prevent us from immediate deletion, for example making, enforcing, or defending legal claims, of which you will be informed in detail to each individual claim.
- The right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- if you dispute the accuracy of personal data during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that information,
- if the processing is illegal but you oppose deletion and instead request a restriction on the use of that data,
- if the data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but you request it to make, enforce and defend legal claims,
- if you appealed to processing;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller, if the processing is based on consent or contract, and is carried out automatically;
- The right to object – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data at any time, if the processing is based on our legitimate interest, including the creation of a profile, or if we process your data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to withdraw consent – when processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without the effect on the legality of the consent based-processing prior to the withdrawal. You can do it in the same way you gave your consent, as well as by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 098/9461 471;
- The right to compensation – in case you have suffered (non)material damage as a result of a violation of the relevant legal regulations, you have a right to compensation for the damage suffered from us or the processor;
You can request the exercise of the aforementioned rights, subject to the exceptions provided for the withdrawal of the consent and filing of the complaint, by email: email@example.com or at Exceed Solutions d.o.o. address: Drežnička 21, 10000 Zagreb. In case of doubt, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity, thereby protecting your rights and privacy.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of frequent repetition, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to act on the request.
The provision of the aforementioned personal data, other than that provided on your consent, is a condition necessary for the accomplishment of a specific purpose, that is, for the response to a submitted request. According to that, you have the right to refuse to provide this information, but in that case, Exceed Solutions d.o.o. will not be able to fulfill its obligations in providing its services.
Exceed Solutions l.l.c. operates in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia.